Fruit@Office is a concept designed to sell and deliver fresh fruit to the office developed by FRESH FRUIT Sàrl.
Fruit@Office was founded in late November 2007 by Grosbusch sàrl :
- Leader in the Luxembourgish market
- Products from all over the world
- 1 company, 4 generations
- Over 230 employees
- 24 000 m3 of cold rooms
- ISO 9001: 2008 certified
Further information on www.grosbusch.lu
Thanks to our customers, Fruit@Office has already handed over 3 tons of fruit! So far, five associations have received our fruit over a period of weeks / months:
- TOX-IN day centre (Abrigado) (72 Fruit@Office) : A centre that assists people caught up in drug addiction, delinquency and prostitution;
- D’Stëmm vun der Strooss (160 Fruit@Office) : An association that works to support the integration of the underprivileged into society and the job market;
- Femmes en détresse (48 Fruit@Office) : The association aims to offer women, their children and girls effective protection against violence by developing and managing houses for women and girls in distress;
- Vollekskichen (72 Fruit@Office) : First of all, the “Vollekskichen” aims to offer low-priced meals to people who are isolated and/or on low incomes. With its friendly setting and cordial atmosphere, the “Vollekskichen” is a meeting-place that offers good, solid meals;
- Red Cross (100 Fruit@Office) : As part of their joint aim of fighting against poverty, and against the background of a continuing increase in the risk of poverty in the country, the Luxembourg Red Cross and Caritas Luxembourg have worked together to set up a concept of “social grocery stores” which is currently starting up in several parts of the country.