From ordering to delivery, Fruit@Office’s policy is aimed at respecting the product and satisfying the customer. For a more detailed explanation, click on the various numbers below to learn more about the different stages in the process.
Select your option
Invoicing and payment
- Make your choice from our selection of Fruit@Office boxes: you may subscribe on a regular basis or order individual items online.
- Then choose your method of delivery.
- It takes less than 3 minutes to fill in the registration form and to confirm it.
- Congratulations, your order has been recorded! You’ll receive an email summarizing your order…
- If you’ve registered as a subscriber, you’ll also receive your identification codes to sign in to your MyFruit@Office account and manage your subscription online.
- Our specialists pack your Fruit@Office boxes the evening before the delivery day.
- Deliveries take place from Monday afternoon to Friday directly to your office.
- All deliveries are free in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- When you subscribe on a regular basis, you pay nothing at the time of ordering. You receive your bill every month. To settle it, you may choose between two payment methods: via bank transfer or credit card (VISA,Mastercard, etc.)
- If you order one or more boxes individually, you pay for your order directly online using a credit card.
- Following your first delivery, a Fruit@Office advisor will contact you to ask you for your impressions and those of your employees.
- In all cases, our advisors are there to listen to your comments about our services on 403 703 914 or by e-mail.
- Looking to change your subscription? Nothing could be easier: do it directly online via your MyFruit@Office or contact one of our advisors.
Ordering by e-mail
Ordering by telephone
(+352) 403 704 914